Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Eva the Lunch Lady


Mark Levin nailed this one.  Michelle Obama throws around this self-important nonsense about how school lunches are going to solve the obesity problem.  The very concept is failed from the start.  In short, it's none of the wife of the president's business how other people eat...or look.  That should be the end of the argument.  But, she meddled with the school lunch program.

Under her direction, high school students can't have more than 850 calories per school meal.  Personally, if I was still in high school, I'd be a bit angry...and hungry.  I was a 6'6" jock who was always active.  I had not an ounce of fat on me, and unless I topped out at about 2,600 calories per meal, I'd start losing muscle mass (internal cannibalization).  I think she wants every student to look like the scrawny, choom smoking nit-wit she married.

Healthy men require between 2,200 and 2,800 calories per meal.  Women require between 1,800 and 2,200. 
"But I think Michelle Obama is the new Eva Peron with her lunch standards," Levin said. "Like she knows something about this. She knows as much as I do. Eat carrots and celery. Yum, yum.
"But I'm gonna tell you something. These students - they're showing us the way. Mark, what do you mean? I want you to listen to this.
"Kyle Olsen, Townhall. 'Complaints against Michelle Obama's new lunch menu mount. In Wisconsin, high school athletes are complaining about not getting to eat each day, due to the skimpy new school lunch menu mandated by the US Department of Agriculture and First Lady Michelle Obama.'

No comments:

Post a Comment